Thursday, December 11, 2008

Penang Fellowship Ride

Alrighty, refering back to my previous post...the ride down to Pangkor will have to wait. :(

Fret not, there's now Penang Fellowship Ride 2008!

Some details;

DATE : Sunday, 28 th December 2008 *
VENUE: Esplande, Penang Island
ROUTE: Esplande -> West Part of Penang Island -> Esplande
i) Short Route (34KM)
ii)Long Route (82KM)
FLAG OFF: 7.00am sharp



There's two routes; of the two, i'll probably opt for the long route since I already took the trouble to go down to Penang and besides, if i decide to call it quits, there'll be sweeper trucks to pick me back up and drop me off at the end point :D

Oh well, anyhow thanks in advance to N for sharing the same enthusiasm and offering a lift for myself and my bicycle. I better quickly go and register myself tomorrow and plan for the accommodation

For you folks out there, you can check out more details right here: http://www.kotrt.com.my/le_tour_route.html

No comments: